Canon CINE-SERVO 17-120mm T2.95 Zoom Lens
Canon has expanded its Cinema EOS System with the launch of the CN7x17 – its first-ever cinema lens to feature a servo drive unit, designed for broadcast and handheld use with large sensor cameras. Canon joins a large number of other manufacturers including Sony, ARRI and RED in its adoption of the data protocol that records key lens information for use in post production processes, so all your bases are covered.
Designed to perform in a shoulder-mounted application or as a traditional cinema lens, the Canon CINE-SERVO 17-120mm T2.95 zoom lens has an ENG-style Digital Drive handgrip with zoom rocker switch, which can also be detached to allow for manual cinema operation. The new CINE-SERVO lens features high 4K optical performance throughout the broad focal length of 17mm to 120mm within its compact and lightweight body, a three-group inner focus system to help minimize focus breathing and provide a stable angle of view, an 11-blade iris to help achieve creative depth-of-field manipulation and natural “bokeh” background, user-friendly design features, support for matte boxes, follow focus and other accessories, and rugged reliability. Designed to work with single-sensor cameras, the lens is available in PL mount.
- A single lens for most shooting situations: highly versatile 17-120mm focal length
- Rugged build quality for assured performance in all environments; weather- and shock-proof
- Designed with users in mind for a familiar and intuitive experience
- Compatible with accessories typically used in broadcast and movie environments
- PL mount.
- Extensive lens communication options (12-pin, Cooke /i) support a range of production styles