£290 + vat per day
Discounts available on longer term hires
An amazing and versatile lens, the Canon CN7 is a PL Mounted must have lens.
Designed to perform in a shoulder-mounted application or as a traditional cinema lens, the Canon CN7 CINE-SERVO 17-120mm T2.95 zoom lens has an ENG-style Digital Drive handgrip with zoom rocker switch, which can also be detached to allow for manual cinema operation. The new CINE-SERVO lens features high 4K optical performance throughout the broad focal length of 17mm to 120mm within its compact and lightweight body, a three-group inner focus system to help minimize focus breathing and provide a stable angle of view, an 11-blade iris to help achieve creative depth-of-field manipulation and natural “bokeh” background, user-friendly design features, support for matte boxes, follow focus and other accessories, and rugged reliability. Designed to work with single-sensor cameras, the lens is available in PL mount.
- A single lens for most shooting situations: highly versatile 17-120mm focal length
- Rugged build quality for assured performance in all environments; weather- and shock-proof
- Designed with users in mind for a familiar and intuitive experience
- Compatible with accessories typically used in broadcast and movie environments
- PL mount.
- Extensive lens communication options (12-pin, Cooke /i) support a range of production styles