|141-145 Well Street
London, E9 7LJ
OUT OF HOURS Tel: 07971 496464
Deliveries and Collections can be made at the rear of our building.
To access via vehicle use postcode E9 7PF. Our rear access is on Woolridge Way just past the Frampton Park Community Centre.
During these unprecedented times, we’ve all had to adjust to a new style of working. Our office is open, but we are operating with reduced inhouse staff and daily hours. Our bookers are now set up to access emails and our booking software from home. If any clients need to reach us with regards to any bookings please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7436 3060 and we shall do our utmost to assist you. Stay safe people.
We have implemented new safety protocols for Alias for the reopening of the office following the Covid-19 lockdown. The below outlines what we have implemented in house and the changes to our day to day practices to ensure our staff and clients remain safe.
- All employees who can work from home will continue to do so. Only essential staff will operate in the office.
- For staff who will be based in the office, PPE will be provided including gloves and masks.
- Staff will regularly wash and or sanitise their hands.
- Staff will follow strict hygiene practices and maintain social distancing where possible.
- Staff who must travel to work via public transport will wear masks and gloves.
- Equipment that is returned from hires will where possible enter into a quarantine period.
- Equipment will be cleaned before and after hires using disinfectant spray and alcohol wipes.
- Clients will no longer be allowed into the building when collection equipment. Equipment will be brought to the loading bay where it can then be collected by the client.
- For anyone essential visitors entering the building, strict hygiene practices and social distancing will be observed.
- Our office will be regularly cleaned.
- If Alias provide any deliveries, the staff member will be wearing PPE and will not be permitted into the clients location, and transfer of goods must be made in a external location.
Please note that during these uncertain times while we return to a more normal way of working, the office will be operating on reduced hours. This means that for any last minute hires not pre booked that have to be collected while the office is closed, there will be a minimum charge hire fee of £100 + vat. This will be a short situation until we can safely bring back all of our staff and return to normal operating hours.
Our standard minimum hire charge is £35 + vat per hire. First time hires will have a minimum hire charge of £50 + vat as this will include admin set up costs.