Still the most popular brand of radio mics for out clientel. The Sennheiser G3 Radio Mic set is just as easy to use as the G2’s and G1’s and still retains the utmost quality.
£15 + vat per day (plus an additional 50p per AA battery used. 4 are provided in the equipment)
Discounts available on longer period hires
The Sennheiser G3 Radio Mic Set is our go to choice when it comes to Radio Mics. The set comes with a Belt pack Transmitter and Receiver, mic cable and XLR cable. The Sennheiser SKP 100 G3 can be hired separately.
This ENG set offers a great amount of flexibility for portable recording indoors or outdoors. The bodypack transmitter can be synced up to the receiver with the simple push of a button. A very small high-quality directional clip-on microphone completes this set.
Included in kit:
Pop Shield (product code 083386)
Tie Clip (product code 083387)
XLR to Mini Jack Cable
- Sturdy metal housing (transmitter and receiver)
- 42 MHz bandwidth: 1680 tunable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception
- Enhanced frequency bank system with up to 12 compatible frequencies
- Adaptive-diversity reception for high reception quality
- Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when transmitter is turned off
- Automatic frequency scan feature searches for available frequencies
- Enhanced AF frequency range
- Increased range for audio sensitivity
- Wireless synchronization of transmitters via infrared interface
- User-friendly menu operation with more control options
- Illuminated graphic display (transmitter and receiver)
- Auto-Lock function avoids accidental changing of settings
- HDX compander for crystal-clear sound
- Transmitter and receiver feature battery indication in 4 steps
- Programmable Mute function