The much-loved Sony HVR Z1E is an HDV and DVcam multi-standard digital camcorder that records and plays HD 1080/50i and 60i, SD Pal and NTSC. It is switchable between 16×9 and 4×3, features two XLR mic inputs and is available with a wide angle lens.
- HD component and SD component/composite video output, unbalanced audio output, timecode preset and regen, firewire HD & SD in and out
- Comes with 3x batteries, battery charger, headphones, leads for monitoring purposes and bag.
- For HD SDI out we recommend the use of our Miranda HDV Bridge
£40 + vat
Discounts available on longer term hires
Providing HDV with the 1080i Standard, the Sony HVR Z1E offers users an affordable migration path from SD whilst retaining the popular DVCAM benefits such as ease of use and i.LINK (IEEE1394) connectivity. In addition to its compact size, the HVR-Z1E boasts a number of features over consumer-oriented products making it ideal for the professional user.
- 2 channel Audio XLR Inputs
- HDV / DVCAM / DV Switchable
- Built-in converter to take HDV images to Standard Definition
- 50Hz / 60Hz (PAL / NTSC) Switchable
- 2 channel Independent Audio Rec Level Control
Our cameras go with extra batteries and battery charger. If you need to get hold of some Tape Stock, be sure to check out our sister company, PEC Sales.